Looking to buy some bikes... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking to buy some bikes...

With hindsight i regret selling a couple of bikes to exporters. The stack of cash was nice but i cant help but think that the Canadian motorcycle industry was hurt badly by all the that bikes that were exported.

With hindsight i regret selling a couple of bikes to exporters. The stack of cash was nice but i cant help but think that the Canadian motorcycle industry was hurt badly by all the that bikes that were exported.
If there was enough price disparity to make it worth you exporting them, don't feel bad. High probability the next owner would have done the same thing if you hadn't.

If I didn't reply, it is likely due to the fact that you didn't read the original post. I'm a dealer, if your bike is retailing for 6000, I can't give you 6500 for it. The whole idea of this thread is to help potential sellers move their bikes quickly while giving me a bit of room to make a profit. It's business, no hard feelings.

If I didn't reply, it is likely due to the fact that you didn't read the original post. I'm a dealer, if your bike is retailing for 6000, I can't give you 6500 for it. The whole idea of this thread is to help potential sellers move their bikes quickly while giving me a bit of room to make a profit. It's business, no hard feelings.
Understood. I read through all the posts. I thought I had given you some winter pricing wiggle room and an opening for further dialogue, but I guess not enough to make it worthwhile. Agreed, it's business and so it's totally your prerogative to be unresponsive. Maybe another time.

Back
Top Bottom