looking for ride buddies | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

looking for ride buddies

Hey guys, anyone up for a Saturday early morning or Sunday early morning ride? 3 to 5 hours - would prefer around Caledon, since I haven't explored the area much. Looks like Sat is nicer weather.

edit: due to the current situations, I'm not sure if people are doing group rides anymore. Maybe wait till lockdown ends? I'm not sure...
Nice I might be free, what route? Who’s in?

Looks like a nice route. I've done parts of that myself. A suggestion is to go west south of Palgrave on Patterson Side Rd all the way to Airport. I think it shows as 22 on the first pic.

Looks like a nice route. I've done parts of that myself. A suggestion is to go west south of Palgrave on Patterson Side Rd all the way to Airport. I think it shows as 22 on the first pic.
Nice! We did half of Patterson side road, it’s “E” on the first pic! “22” is old church rd. You riding still? Would’ve been fun to join us yesterday!

Nice! We did half of Patterson side road, it’s “E” on the first pic! “22” is old church rd. You riding still? Would’ve been fun to join us yesterday!
I would've but figured with the cool temps and threat of rain you guys wouldn't have gone out. How many turned out?

That's a good #. Think I'll get out later this morning as it looks awesome out.

Back
Top Bottom