Looking for people to ride with | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for people to ride with

Jdalessio

hey guys and girls im Mike 24 years old, just got my bike last season and all my friends don't ride because they suck. So i'm looking to meet guys and girls around my age who want to start a regular ride.

I live in northyork so if your interested give me an email jmdalessio@gmail.com

Take care

Hey Mike, welcome! Why don't you join in on some of the group rides, its a great way to meet fellow members. Unless we get rained out then come out on Sunday, watch the Weekly/Regional thread titled "Anyone in Northern GTA III" for details. These rides are usually organized by 7up, and he sets a great example for new riders.

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?135427-Anyone-in-Northern-GTA-III

If joining group rides however, then please just don't feel the need to keep up if you're not comfortable, the groups will always wait for you to catch up at the turns!

Hey Mike, welcome! Why don't you join in on some of the group rides, its a great way to meet fellow members. Unless we get rained out then come out on Sunday, watch the Weekly/Regional thread titled "Anyone in Northern GTA III" for details. These rides are usually organized by 7up, and he sets a great example for new riders.

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?135427-Anyone-in-Northern-GTA-III

If joining group rides however, then please just don't feel the need to keep up if you're not comfortable, the groups will always wait for you to catch up at the turns!

hey mike, +1 on this one. 7up's group was one of the first I went out and rode with (allday and short runs). Great bunch, not discriminative of the 250's or new riders. May be ill cya on Sunday. Where about in the north york do you live in? Im close enough in the northyork area (i live in the dufferin/steeles/bathurst/yonge area).

I'm riding with a group of guys this age group. I actually just met them last week so it's new group for me. If you want to join us send me a text, we're always looking for new members. 416 457 2506.

hey guys and girls im Mike 24 years old, just got my bike last season and all my friends don't ride because they suck. So i'm looking to meet guys and girls around my age who want to start a regular ride.

I live in northyork so if your interested give me an email jmdalessio@gmail.com

Take care

Back
Top Bottom