Looking for advice on installing mods | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for advice on installing mods

tricky

Site Supporter
Hello everyone,

I just ordered some parts for my GS500; HEL steel braided brake lines, SV650 handlebars, Dynojet stage 1 jet kit, R&G frame sliders and Race Tech fork springs. I was going to go for a Jardine full exhaust but they are a bit pricey so I think I'll wait.

Anyway, I need a mechanic to install all of these things. I have used T.O cycle before (for simple things like oil changes), their labour rates are fair. I was just wondering if there were better shops out there?

Most of these things are actually somewhat easy to install. You have an entire winter. There's tons of guides and videos on the Internet.
You'll save a ton money that way.

I was scared of touching carbs myself at first for example. And yes it took me 3 hours to de-gunk 2 of them and then another 2 hours because I didn't do it properly the first time - however, I've learned from it and didn't cost me a penny.

i'm looking for a mechanic to do these kind of mods as well,

some of us live in condo and don't always have choices to DIY

An update, I did go see Johnnyp636 and everything went great. Highly recommended.

DemonPig - I live in a condo. I don't really have the space or tools to take apart my bike.

Back
Top Bottom