Logitech G27 Wheel Set / PS3 MadCatz SFIV Arcade Fightstick SE + SFIV Game Bundle | GTAMotorcycle.com

Logitech G27 Wheel Set / PS3 MadCatz SFIV Arcade Fightstick SE + SFIV Game Bundle

Repooc

Hi everyone,

1) Barely used Logitech G27 Racing Wheel Set for PS3 or PC.

SOLD @ $220 FIRM

I bought this set last year with the intention of building a custom racing cockpit for GT5... I just got way too busy and couldn't find the time to build it. I never got to truly enjoy this set as the shifter is virtually unused, I only ever used the paddle shifter on the back of the wheel on my ghetto TV-dinner-tray setup. Needless to say, I never got much use out of this due to my own laziness... so my loss is certainly your gain. This is by far the CHEAPEST PRICE you'll find on RFD/Kijiji/eBay for a G27 right now.... which means my price is VERY FIRM. You get the original box and CDs included as part of this sale... everything pictured below.

2) Virtually brand new PS3 MadCatz Street Fighter IV (SFIV) Arcade Fightstick Special Edition (SE) BUNDLED WITH SFIV PS3 Game

SOLD $115 OBO

I bought this when the game came out, and quite honestly, used this and played the game maybe 10 times at most. I've come to realize that I don't love fighting games nearly as much as I used to (I much rather play driving/racing games, instead). As you can tell from the pictures, this unit is absolutely flawless with all original packaging and extras included (character specials moves quick-reference guide). You could even re-gift this, and no one would ever know.

This unit and game bundle MUST be sold as a pair, they will not be sold individually.

3) PS3 Racing/Driving Games
SOLD $5.00 each OR $10.00 for ALL 3

- Need for Speed: Carbon
- Need for Speed: ProStreet
- Burnout Paradise (It has a Xbox case, but is a working PS3 game)

Conditions of Sale:
(please read carefully)
- I accept PayPal, Email Money Transfer (EMT), or Cash payment in person
- shipping will be via CanadaPost (XpressPost with Tracking, if you wish), add 3% "handling fee" for items requiring packaging/shipping with electronic payment
- price does not include shipping (please provide your address and I will get you exact shipping costs)
- Local pick up may be arranged in Whitby (Durham Region area) or Downtown Toronto (Union Station or Queen's Park TTC Station)
- my 100% Positive heatware reference feedback available upon request

Please send me a Private Message (PM) via this website for quickest response or email me at [blinginking][@][hotmail][.com]

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom