Logging me out......... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Logging me out.........

Canoester

This week the site keeps logging me off, everytime I come back on I have to re-log in and check the keep me logged in box and no good. Either from notifications or direct through saved link I am not logged in when I come back to the site. I have been logged in for like a year with no issue now all of a sudden an issue.

Not happening on any other sites.

??

This week the site keeps logging me off, everytime I come back on I have to re-log in and check the keep me logged in box and no good. Either from notifications or direct through saved link I am not logged in when I come back to the site. I have been logged in for like a year with no issue now all of a sudden an issue.

Not happening on any other sites.

??

Click the little box under where you sign in that says "Keep me logged in"

Not a site support person but what browser are you using ? Version and everything if possible also is that only happening when you are on one computer or multiple ?

Sent from mobile

Explorer 9 and pretty much only on site from this computer. Have no clue what has changesd as have been on site for a couple years no issues until this week last week.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 6
Keeps happening to me too. It's a piss off. Good thing I carry a piece of paper in my wallet with all my Internet/Credit Card/Banking numbers and passwords. I'd be lost without it.

Back
Top Bottom