Local Source for Electrical Connectors | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Local Source for Electrical Connectors

Up to you. I order from them all the time, never had any issues.

Can any one help identify these connectors?

1687724345110.png

I
Can any one help identify these connectors?

View attachment 61794

Is it for a trailer?

Tekonsha T-One Tow Harness for Hyundai Santa Fe, Santa Fe XL, Veracruz & KIA Sedona, Sorento.

118269.jpg

@Lightcycle
Yes is it for a trailer.

It quite funny how you provided a picture of the exact one that am after. 2021 Kida Sedona. Did Google lense help you narrow it down. I'm curious.

I was going to use one of my universal trailer wiring harness and add the connectors above and plug into the factory connectors waiting in the rear bumper. I didn't want to bother splicing into the cables at the lights.

By the time I source it and install the connectors etc I said screw it and ordered the ready made kit.

@Lightcycle
Yes is it for a trailer.

It quite funny how you provided a picture of the exact one that am after. 2021 Kida Sedona. Did Google lense help you narrow it down. I'm curious.

I was going to use one of my universal trailer wiring harness and add the connectors above and plug into the factory connectors waiting in the rear bumper. I didn't want to bother splicing into the cables at the lights.

By the time I source it and install the connectors etc I said screw it and ordered the ready made kit.
I've been told by several sources that you can't spice into the existing wiring like the good old days. A special module is needed or it blows the one in the vehicle at $1500.

I was thinking of a receiver hitch for my Sante Fe but the hitch and module was going over $700 and I just wanted a bike rack. I passed on it.

There might be some truth to that.

I spliced in a "universal" harness to into our Rogue. It was working but some some time after there were some check engine lights. Took it to the dealer and it was a "discharging battery" issue. Luckily they replaced it under warranty.

I went out and got a plug in harness and no issues. since

Check Uhaul for the hitch.
I found their prices for hitches to be very competitive compared to others/dealer.

Back
Top Bottom