Lewis Hamilton & Valentino Rossi Swap Seats | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lewis Hamilton & Valentino Rossi Swap Seats

Cool. Love those F1/MotoGP swaps. The bike guys always seem to do better on 4 wheels than the car guys do on two during the swap.

This particular swap was a few years ago, I remember when it first aired:

Rossi's had quite a bit of seat time in F1 cars, he's done multiple tests with Ferrari in through out the 00s.

Cool. Love those F1/MotoGP swaps. The bike guys always seem to do better on 4 wheels than the car guys do on two during the swap.

This particular swap was a few years ago, I remember when it first aired:

Rossi's had quite a bit of seat time in F1 cars, he's done multiple tests with Ferrari in through out the 00s.

"“I wish we could bring 2 world champions together, swap their rides and produce less than 4 minutes of footage” Monster Energy folks - Hold my energy drink"

"“I wish we could bring 2 world champions together, swap their rides and produce less than 4 minutes of footage” Monster Energy folks - Hold my energy drink"

To be fair, the average attention span has dramatically shortened in the last decade or so, with every iteration of social media (blogs -> videos -> shorts/tiktok), most people cannot last more than 2.5 minutes without switching tabs or swiping next on their browser or phone.

Last time I checked, we're down to 10-15 second viral clips.

To be fair, the average attention span has dramatically shortened in the last decade or so, with every iteration of social media (blogs -> videos -> shorts/tiktok), most people cannot last more than 2.5 minutes without switching tabs or swiping next on their browser or phone.

Last time I checked, we're down to 10-15 second viral clips.
Didn't read the whole thread, it was too long, but i agree.
(jk)

Back
Top Bottom