KTM 790 Duke (Best Naked Bike?) | GTAMotorcycle.com

KTM 790 Duke (Best Naked Bike?)

Different Spokes TV

Loved this bike on a recent demo day. Motorcycles have come so far in the twenty years I’ve been riding. Twenty years ago I test rode the original Speed Triple (the round headlights and all) and loved that bike. It was wild but also dangerous (I remember an inadvertent stoppie at a red light). Today with modern traction control and rider modes you can still have the power and the fun, but the bike will keep you safer when you get stupid. For me an 800 seems to be at the sweet spot of power vs handling. 1000cc+ would probably scare me too much, not to mention endanger my license. Check out this bike:

Nice bike. I like this 790 KTM better:

2019-KTM-790-Adventure-R-Review-4.jpg

Can't believe how light these 790s are. KTM are headed in the right direction with these bikes.

Nice bike. I like this 790 KTM better:

2019-KTM-790-Adventure-R-Review-4.jpg

Can't believe how light these 790s are. KTM are headed in the right direction with these bikes.
I wanted to test ride one of them but KTM is not letting customers at them yet. There's one at GP Bikes but they told me they're not even allowed to start it.

I went on the 790 duke at the demo day on Thursday at gp bikes. I liked the bike and I could see myself owning one of them. 13 grand!

Back
Top Bottom