KTM 1290 Super Adventure S vs R Comparison | GTAMotorcycle.com

KTM 1290 Super Adventure S vs R Comparison

Different Spokes TV

Beautiful ride through Niagara wine country on the KTM Super Adventure S. I rode the R version a couple of days earlier but unfortunately lost the footage. Still, it was fresh in my mind so I compare the two. They are both ridiculously amazing bikes. I run through a lot of the details and impressions that typical moto journalists don't have time to talk about in their vids. Enjoy and let me know of your experiences with KTMs.

Interesting note, Lee Martin just won his class at this years Beagle Bash on a 1290 of all bikes. To my knowledge, everyone else was on your typical 250-500cc race bikes.
Quite the accomplishment that is.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Interesting note, Lee Martin just won his class at this years Beagle Bash on a 1290 of all bikes. To my knowledge, everyone else was on your typical 250-500cc race bikes.
Quite the accomplishment that is.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Some people ooze skill. I just watched a Chris Birch video on how to wheelie a 1290 Super Adventure off-road. Great I thought, maybe I can do that just as soon as I can manage to off-road confidently on a big adventure bike using both wheels.

Some people ooze skill. I just watched a Chris Birch video on how to wheelie a 1290 Super Adventure off-road. Great I thought, maybe I can do that just as soon as I can manage to off-road confidently on a big adventure bike using both wheels.
Learn to wheelie confidently the way he did.On a trials bike for many years.Nobody learns to wheelie on a 1290 Super Adventure.:p

Back
Top Bottom