Kitchener Waterloo Area - Any twisties out that way? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kitchener Waterloo Area - Any twisties out that way?

justride

Went up North last week. Now looking for some new twisties out West.
Anything out that ways?

I like wandering around KW or Mulmur. Lots of really cool gravel roads. Be careful if you find a nice paved road, it probably has a ridiculously low speed limit and lots of heat. Also look out for Mennonite buggies.

The west is not as blessed as the north or the north east when it comes to good, technical roads to enjoy on. However, there are short sections that contain a fairly good concentration of good roads and one of those sections or "chunks" as it were is between the arrows in the map below:

1632432259672.png

It has one of my favorite road in this part of the country - the river road - which is between horning mills and terra nova. Apart from that, a few roads that are definitely worth trying are the Hw 9 between Hw 124 and Creemore, Side Road 20 & Side Road 25 between Hw 124 and Airport Rd.

And as mentioned by @GreyGhost , there are lots of lovely gravel roads to explore in this section.

Below this section is another road worth trying, if you haven't already - the Hockley Rd.

@kurtrules those are great roads, however, not in the KW area...

as previously said, most of that part of ON is fairly flat and not many are awesome, although there are some nice long sweepers and relaxing rides...I like taking CR18 & CR19 around Lake Belwood (Fergus area), Blue Lake Road is short but nice out by Paris, County Hwy 54 south of Brantford into Dunnville is nice as well...

Back
Top Bottom