Kingston to Tampa Sept. 12 - Oct.12 2023 Update (moved from Rides/Hookups forum) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kingston to Tampa Sept. 12 - Oct.12 2023 Update (moved from Rides/Hookups forum)

guzzirider

Dates & route have been set with accommodations booked.
Route Maps
Individual ride routes are from a hotel that we will stay at for 2 to 5 days before moving on.
I have included a rest day with no specific destination or itinerary every 7 days.
Because there are several routes from each location one can be not ridden to do a make-up day.
Most hotels are mid priced (about $US 100.00 day) with 2 Queen beds and breakfast.
All accomadations are cancellable if needed.
Most routes are between 325 to 400 km per day.
Breaks are about every 100km and gas stops at about 250 km. (can be altered)
There is the option of round trip back from Knoxville TN rather than going to Tampa
Total distance to Knoxville TN is about 9250 km with return trip to Kingston (3 days) 1500 km
Knoxville to Tampa is about 1300 km (3 days)
Most of the route is 2 lane blacktop (some without painted lines)
Maps can be supplied in .gpx or .kml format.
Maps contain POI points for anything that one wishes to stop at.
Skyline Drive and Blue Ridge Parkway will be rode in completion but not in consecutive rides.
At least 1 other participant needed to share hotel rooms.
If you wish to do it on your own I will supply the details and maps.
I know I am compulsive when it comes to planning but I am also a realist that knows "**** happens" and make allowances.

Some off the roads I will be riding
pic1.jpgpic-2.jpgpic-3.jpgpic-4.jpgpic-5.jpgpic-7.jpgpic-8.jpgpic-6.jpg

Well planned (y) - can hope for good weather. Deer will be everywhere so careful mornings and late afternoons.

Back
Top Bottom