Keanu Reeve's Motorcycle Collection | GTAMotorcycle.com

Keanu Reeve's Motorcycle Collection

What a cool guy. Reading the comments makes you wonder if Canadian's that end up in Hellywood retain their Canadian-ness. Yup!

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

The guy is awesome,
but his Norton has an isolastic frame it's not a featherbed.

One of the finest human beings alive. When he talks about how his Norton smells after firing up, that moment had me. Never knew he's so passionate about bikes. Captivating video

One of the finest human beings alive.

For what it's worth, my wife used to work in Yorkville during Toronto Film Fest and would serve A-list celebrities regularly throughout the years. Keanu Reeves ordered dinner at the bar and he was super particular when placing his order (chicken and rice), arrogant and rude – no thank you or anything – mumbling under his breath. Overall super unapproachable and loner like. Maybe he was just having a bad day. I've always thought and wanted to believe he was one of the good guys in Hollywood, but who really knows. Either way, I respect his passion for riding.

For what it's worth, my wife used to work in Yorkville during Toronto Film Fest and would serve A-list celebrities regularly throughout the years. Keanu Reeves ordered dinner at the bar and he was super particular when placing his order (chicken and rice), arrogant and rude – no thank you or anything – mumbling under his breath. Overall super unapproachable and loner like. Maybe he was just having a bad day. I've always thought and wanted to believe he was one of the good guys in Hollywood, but who really knows. Either way, I respect his passion for riding.
So basically in the Matrix he was acting as himself?
;) she should have worn the red dress.

Appreciating the Yorkville shoutout. LOL.

Shamelessly added " I wanna ride a MODERN motogo bike" .... so let's see if Dorna obliges :p

I choose to believe that he was having a bad day lol. How long ago was this anyway?

I choose to believe that he was having a bad day lol. How long ago was this anyway?

I'm with you, lol. About 10 years ago. I once got access to the bar during TIFF while Martin Sheen was wrapping up an interview and the lead guy from Hellboy was eating lunch on the patio across the way, starring me down like he wanted to kill me. After a greeted my girlfriend (now wife) I looked back and the guy was still just sitting there with the dead stare, chewing away on his pad thai. It was... weird. I remember it so well because I'd just picked up her engagement ring, was so jacked up with the reality of a proposal, and Hellboy's looking like he wants to kill me for whatever reason. Maybe it was just his version of resting b*tch face. lol.

I'm with you, lol. About 10 years ago. I once got access to the bar during TIFF while Martin Sheen was wrapping up an interview and the lead guy from Hellboy was eating lunch on the patio across the way, starring me down like he wanted to kill me. After a greeted my girlfriend (now wife) I looked back and the guy was still just sitting there with the dead stare, chewing away on his pad thai. It was... weird. I remember it so well because I'd just picked up her engagement ring, was so jacked up with the reality of a proposal, and Hellboy's looking like he wants to kill me for whatever reason. Maybe it was just his version of resting b*tch face. lol.
Lol Ron Perlman? He's got one of those 'douche bag' and 'ready to brawl' faces.

I like the story of where he bought everyone on the movie set a motorcycle.

I like that he lied in this interview about 136 mph as his top speed so kids wouldn't go out and think doing 180 mph was the cool thing to do. 180 is nothing on a liter bike and getting there takes no effort. The bike is barely breaking a sweat.

Having dinner...for a star like him might be hard...picture you're tired and hungry and people interrupt you for pictures and autographs. It's probably the only real quiet time he really craves when he's not sleeping.

I think he's a class act and an ambassador for Toronto and Canada. Too bad Johhny Depp couldn't get sober and have motorcycles as his dope. He would have made a great role model for kids had he been able to hold it together like Keanu Reeves.

I enjoy his movies, but if he's as much of an enthusiast as he claims, how could he be so wrong about which bike was used in his own movie?

Back
Top Bottom