June 2nd... TMP Track Night Deux | GTAMotorcycle.com

June 2nd... TMP Track Night Deux

That sun looks like it adds a whole new challenge to things. Great video, I like watching your videos to see how much more speed you can carry through corners than I have been. The last left before the two right handers, I typically slow right the heck down but it looks like you just coast a bit after accelerating out of the 180 and take it with a lot more speed.

That sun looks like it adds a whole new challenge to things. Great video, I like watching your videos to see how much more speed you can carry through corners than I have been. The last left before the two right handers, I typically slow right the heck down but it looks like you just coast a bit after accelerating out of the 180 and take it with a lot more speed.

Ummm yeah I have to warn you that my track riding skills are not the best to learn from... I've figured that out by watching faster guys whiz by!
I'm constantly trying out different lines and seeing whats faster for my riding style and bike but haven't come up with anything consistent... I'll charge into corners and make up speed but then lose them on the corner exit, one example of what I'm trying to improve on.
I'll say one thing about getting faster, you get to keep up with faster guys and watch what they are doing... the learning never stops.

On the specific left corner you are talking about after the U bend I find that if I take it wide and then cut into the apex I can take it at a pretty good clip... there are some bumps there as well so cutting over them seems to work for me there.

The sun was a major pain in the arse... it was also creating a lot of glare off the track.

Mike, You need a quick shifter and stop using clutch for upshift... more toy is always better...

Koji I'm doing it old school.. ;)
I have a GP shift option too but I choose not to use it.
Yes, I hear reving up each time you up shift. Your choice of music is certainly not old school though.... hahaha

Back
Top Bottom