Its been nearly a year ...? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Its been nearly a year ...?

True that - putting stickers on gas pumps, changing licence plates, and lately Coronavirus.
Too bad they didn't do something back when they had a chance ?
Lots to do now and I think auto insurance might even go down about as much as health insurance goes up. Undoubtedly the insurance companies will attempt to raise their rates because of Covid-19 at which point I hope the government says :ROFLMAO:

Lots to do now and I think auto insurance might even go down about as much as health insurance goes up. Undoubtedly the insurance companies will attempt to raise their rates because of Covid-19 at which point I hope the government says :ROFLMAO:

When the stock market tanks the insurers go after hikes because they invest the premiums in the market to add to the profit. We can expect massive hits if this virus doesn't blow over as fast as it came.

The insurance industry is very opportunistic, any global issue is their way to justify your rates increasing locally.

Back
Top Bottom