Insurnace policy | GTAMotorcycle.com

Insurnace policy

Paveal94

Hi have a very well quote from mitchel and Wales for a new rider surprised for a 600 sport have the course also any1 know of any other brokers or insurers out there called originally 5 brokers all were dejardans and quoted between 600-700monthly only liability but got 400 in change any1 know if I can get less or that's as good as it's going to get for an m2 rider

It sounds like you've done your homework if you have 5 or 6 quotes. Part of the problem is that 600 cc sport bike.
Have you considered riding something else for a few years?

Sent from my Redmi 7A using Tapatalk

Hi have a very well quote from mitchel and Wales for a new rider surprised for a 600 sport have the course also any1 know of any other brokers or insurers out there called originally 5 brokers all were dejardans and quoted between 600-700monthly only liability but got 400 in change any1 know if I can get less or that's as good as it's going to get for an m2 rider
If it’s a 600 super sport count your blessings and take it.

It sounds like you've done your homework if you have 5 or 6 quotes. Part of the problem is that 600 cc sport bike.
Have you considered riding something else for a few years?

Sent from my Redmi 7A using Tapatalk
Have a quote thru mitchel and wales for a 600 sport bike for 400 inchange but I'm now seeing that I best provide vin number to confirm

Back
Top Bottom