Insurance true or false | GTAMotorcycle.com

Insurance true or false

1500_cc

hi guys new to motorcycling, is it true that motorcycle insurance is fairly inexpensive the first year, but the next year your insurance company will jack up the premium? my buddy is a rider and is paying 70 bucks right now, he is a new rider. but next year he'll probably be paying about 200 bucks a month. is this the case for you guys?

negative. Insurance for the first year WILL be expensive if you have no previous exp. and yes, it could go up, but it could also go down. There are many factors that determine the outcome of insurance, bike size,age& experience,type of bike, etc etc. either way bike insurance is not "cheap".

False.

My quoted at 2500 this year for a GS500F. I'm 24, perfect driving record, held my G license since I was 18. I asked them if I were 25 this year and I had my M2 license for a year, how much would my insurance be? They told me 1100. This was consistent across kanetix.ca applications, the Druffry dude or whatever, and the Cooperators.

That would be a very weird practice.
My first year with Jevco was $70/month. 2nd year - $48/month.

Whoever you heard it from has probably racked up some nice tickets and forgot to tell you that part.
This. My first year is $120/month, 2nd year, barring I don't get in an accident will be $70/month. And that's high because I let my G2 expire 6 years ago and didn't get my G1 back until I got my M1.

Back
Top Bottom