Insurance Question | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Insurance Question

similar here

350 - 350 - 600 - 600 - 850 - 800

next is gonna be a 500 or maybe a 390

I'm likely going to get a '14+ VFR800 Interceptor for my 'big bike'. I'm flirting with cruisers but only the 'power' ones interest me, maybe not yet time..

I'm likely going to get a '14+ VFR800 Interceptor for my 'big bike'. I'm flirting with cruisers but only the 'power' ones interest me, maybe not yet time..
I've got a '14 VFR800 Deluxe and it is fantastic! I don't know if you've ridden previous gen VFR's, but the '14+ ones have refined a lot of things, specifically the Vtec transition, and it has improved all the little things that I wish were done on my '07. The only thing I've done to mine is a Two Brothers exhaust and touring windscreen, everything else is great stock. Hell, even the stock seat is comfortable for all day riding!

I've got a '14 VFR800 Deluxe and it is fantastic! I don't know if you've ridden previous gen VFR's, but the '14+ ones have refined a lot of things, specifically the Vtec transition, and it has improved all the little things that I wish were done on my '07. The only thing I've done to mine is a Two Brothers exhaust and touring windscreen, everything else is great stock. Hell, even the stock seat is comfortable for all day riding!

I haven't rode the previous gens, but i did get to ride a current one at a Honda demo day. That exhaust note when VTEC (kicked in yo!) was Legend..wait for it...dary. Legendary.

I liked everything about it and after stepping off an FZ09 every other motor is pretty much 'meh' in terms of brutal acceleration so i'm all about the other things (sound, tech, comfort, etc)

I haven't done much hunting, but hopefully there's a low slung (under bodyish) exhaust available..i'd like to show off that single sided swing arm in all it's glory.

I haven't rode the previous gens, but i did get to ride a current one at a Honda demo day. That exhaust note when VTEC (kicked in yo!) was Legend..wait for it...dary. Legendary.

I liked everything about it and after stepping off an FZ09 every other motor is pretty much 'meh' in terms of brutal acceleration so i'm all about the other things (sound, tech, comfort, etc)

I haven't done much hunting, but hopefully there's a low slung (under bodyish) exhaust available..i'd like to show off that single sided swing arm in all it's glory.
If you find an exhaust that sounds good and can show off the sssa, let me know! That's one thing I don't like about the Two Brothers. It sounds awesome but is way too big!

I have 2003 and love my VFR. There isn’t much choice when it comes to upgrade the exhaust so I went with the cheaper Delkevic carbon cans. I absolutely love the engine notes during acceleration and the rumble when I decelerate.

The VTEC transition really doesn’t bother me as it does others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom