Instrument cluster bypass | GTAMotorcycle.com

Instrument cluster bypass

MIKERR

Hey guys..I had a little incident yesterday and I smashed up my front end, so I've decided to strip the fairings off. I've seen a lot of guys with a naked front end and was wondering what you guys do to get rid of the cluster??

Hey guys..I had a little incident yesterday and I smashed up my front end, so I've decided to strip the fairings off. I've seen a lot of guys with a naked front end and was wondering what you guys do to get rid of the cluster??

Unplug it and tie warp the wires away, most bike run without it plugged in so there really nothing that needs to be done

Sounds good, once I get everything else fixed I'll deal with the wires..Here's the link it was my 3rd hour stunting I was practicing rear brake control, looks like I got to it a bit late....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqTzBcbjqZo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Oh ****! did your bike hit your friend? And yes you should have been all over the brake before you even came into the cameras view, at that point you were already way past balance point...

That sucks but I give you an A+ for effort man! At least now you know where 12 oclock is and how its going to feel when you get there. Now you just need to train your mind into using the rear brake like second nature. A little stunt gearing would help aswell, as it adds engine brake to the bike, so when you let go of the throttle it wants to come down easier on its own without rear brake...Wont save you in that situation but makes it a little less sketchy

And sick for posting the video and not being ashamed, crashes like that end peoples dreams of ever stunting. If you pick yourself up and dust yourself off, fix the bike and try again, you just might make it...And not quit after one good crash like most

Last edited:
Thanks I appreciate the support.. Ya I hit my buddy but hes okay no real damage.. And crashing is the name of the game, it's not my first wipeout and it won't be my last. If my gearing/handbrake/ wheelie bar weren't stuck at Canada post I think this might have gone over better.. Hey if the bike wasn't smashed I would have got back on, lol...

Thanks I appreciate the support.. Ya I hit my buddy but hes okay no real damage.. And crashing is the name of the game, it's not my first wipeout and it won't be my last. If my gearing/handbrake/ wheelie bar weren't stuck at Canada post I think this might have gone over better.. Hey if the bike wasn't smashed I would have got back on, lol...

****ing Canada post even ****ing up stunters, well at least their picnic time is over and their back to work today....You should get your stuff this week...Good luck

Hah good for posting the video Mike. I just remember hearing massive scraping and soon as I looked back....BAM! Thank god my leg didn't get smashed...gotta get back out there soon though. Hey Johnny are you guys available to do some work soon? I shot you a PM before but now you can see I may need a few more things lol.

Hah good for posting the video Mike. I just remember hearing massive scraping and soon as I looked back....BAM! Thank god my leg didn't get smashed...gotta get back out there soon though. Hey Johnny are you guys available to do some work soon? I shot you a PM before but now you can see I may need a few more things lol.
Ya I guess I shouldn't get ahead of myself next time trying to practice shifting, rear brake control and mastering bp all in one wheelie lol

Back
Top Bottom