Impersonating a police officer | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Impersonating a police officer

It all comes crashing down..

This one's gonna be interesting, while I don't agree with Jerem's douchey shenanigans, the officer (Vidler) was not helping his own case by messing around with the helmet cam.

From the video i watched he guys a lunatic and a Hazzard on the road. He needs some serious help before he does something crazy.

He did get the cop fired.

Absolutely blows my mind with the endless parade of police brutality, theft, murder, and literal organized crime that end up in punishments of paid leave at worst, yet this is what gets a cop fired? Granted, I'm biased because like stalking, harassment and animal cruelty, this seems like a situation where the law seems incapable of addressing the actual issue of someone who doesn't let the mild punishments deter him.

I guess if I'm honest, what melts my brain is that this shows that actually firing officers is absolutely on the table as a disciplinary option. This officer probably should be fired for what he did, regardless of what a world-class ********* the other guy is. But for THIS to be what gets a guy fired while others indisputably commit far more heinous crimes, yet skate away under the protection of the police unions, it just beggars belief.

The way we manage our police forces in North America can only be described as collective insanity...

This nut bar was on Dr. Phil. I think some time last year. He thinks he had perceived on authority on everybody. Not sure but i think he got jail time.
The problem is that the Police in here and the States think they have authority on everybody. They do not unless you have committed a crime. They are servants of the public.

This nut bar was on Dr. Phil. I think some time last year. He thinks he had perceived on authority on everybody. Not sure but i think he got jail time.
The problem is that the Police in here and the States think they have authority on everybody. They do not unless you have committed a crime. They are servants of the public.
Yes, here's the footage. He's made a career out of being a nuisance. He's doing 18 months in prison. Not only impersonating a cop, but impersonating an entire police force. The lights on the bike used to be blue, he was asked to change them to purple:

Back
Top Bottom