ICBC hit with $900M proposed class action lawsuit | GTAMotorcycle.com

ICBC hit with $900M proposed class action lawsuit

wtf. Who do the people think they are suing? If the plaintiffs win, rates skyrocket to cover the payment. If the plaintiffs lose, rates skyrocket to cover government theft. I agree that government agencies should be held to account, but that should be through a concerted attack on the employees/politicians that went so far off the rails, not in a monetary settlement that does nothing to discourage the behaviour in the future. If you want a monetary settlement, pull it from the pensions of the politicians that advocated for transferring ICBC money to general revenue since 1973. That would actually lead to a positive change in the dirtbag class we elect.

I think he is right in suing. Money is the only thing that they care about and money is the only thing that will make his life a little bit more comfortable.
the government and doctors got their money why not him.

Quebec did this already. Took like 2 billion from the insurance slush or back up fund. Then jacked the rates next season to cover the complete lack of funds in the coffers to cover potential payouts. Everytime governments get involved the greedy bastereds can't resist the big pot of money.

I would like to see every politican has to wear a small explosive collar. Enough people get sick of your lies and vote. Pop goes the collar.

Back
Top Bottom