I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 483 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

July 1st-Milton
Black Cb650r
Pulled up beside me at James Snow and Brittania around 4pm then tagged along through some curves around the escarpment for 20-30mins.
I know those roads pretty well so I was pushing it, but good on you for giving space and riding your ride.
You had earphones in so didn’t say much, but thanks for the company!

The Dude on the KTM Duke that caught up to me finally to get beside me in the curb lane of the 401 at Weston Rd. Nice to have you SUPRISE me like that. Too bad she popped and quit on you.
I would have helped you, but that move was in bad taste

Last night at like 1am on the 404 going north by hwy 7. You were zooming brother looked like 250kmph, watched you from a bridge, looked amazing but like 2 mins after there was a helicopter heading ur direction. Hope you got home!

Yorkies got a helo and it's based at Buttonville, so be careful. Don't forget to look up. :)

Grey hair in a 3/4 helmet, riding past on a red and black 6th gen Gold Wing - you don't have to look at me like that, I'm just waiting for you to go by so I can cross the road and pick up my mail lol

Did you get a new sticker @Wingboy ?
View attachment 63918
No! Not me. I hate those kinds of stickers and hate the flags even more. The people of Canada elected a leader in a fair election. That kind of crap is a show of disrespect for a system that we should all be proud of.
In the words of the late great Christie Blatchford.... "We get the government we deserve".

Listen little Ducati Monster boy on Winston Churchill.
First off. Buy a real bike

Secondly. If I don't know you don't pull up beside me and think I want you to ride with me.

I got past you because I could tell you're a newbie and wanted nothing to do with you.

Your moves were not impressive.

Sportbike chick (I'm presuming) in Peterborough earlier this week, riding with those stupid fake ponytail things stuck to your helmet and flailing around:

Keep riding like that and your career on 2 wheels will be short.

Pulled up to a guy on my Ducati Monster at Winston Churchill. Wanted to be friends with him, but he didn't seem to be into it. He took off promptly

7p13kp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom