How to go from a 250 to a 600? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

How to go from a 250 to a 600?

^ how? Sell the 250 and buy a 600...that's how.

lol Im closer to 5000 a month than 5000 a year!

Yo OP, get a busa

Simple. You are already educated enough to know that the 600 will have a lot more power than the 250 and as long as you have patience and a smart head on your shoulders, just take it easy and be smooooooth when you first get the bike and it will all come naturally. You will just need a day or two to get used to the different weight and handling of the bike but it'll still be pretty easy.
No one is asking you to become an instant speed-racer the moment you get a 600.

I hopped on my buddy's 98 ZX6R yesterday. MUCH different bike than mine.
After going up and down the street a handful of times and hitting a few turns, I felt like I had owned this bike all year already.

I started on a 600. There was nobody around to teach me about bikes and how to get started, so I just took a plunge.

Ride 1000cc at demo days, only difference is power.

End up getting a 750cc.

If I were u I would get more mileage under my belt. I've done 2k km in 4 days, that's your whole season. I don't see the rush for an upgrade, the higher cc's will always be there waiting for you, even after you're dead

Last edited:
by the time this season is done, I'll likely have 30,000km on my 250 that I bought Aug 2010. I've done more riding in a season and a bit than some do in 2 or 3 years

by the time this season is done, I'll likely have 30,000km on my 250 that I bought Aug 2010. I've done more riding in a season and a bit than some do in 2 or 3 years
my penis is bigger

It may be bigger, but what's the mileage on that thing? :laughing8:
I wrap it around everytime I use it so its like my gradma's couch, brand new

:)

Hey OP,

if you want something sporty but not supersport, and is comfortable for commuting/touring at decent distance, why dont you try the Honda CBF600S (or something like that).
I saw an article on Toronto Star during the summer and from what i can tell...it's on my dream list; it has everything i need and then some (maybe).

Hey OP,

if you want something sporty but not supersport, and is comfortable for commuting/touring at decent distance, why dont you try the Honda CBF600S (or something like that).
I saw an article on Toronto Star during the summer and from what i can tell...it's on my dream list; it has everything i need and then some (maybe).

Thanks, but |I picked up a K5 GSX-R 750 a few weeks ago. I definately wanted a supersport, and so far it's working outjust fine :)

Alan

Back
Top Bottom