Honda Hawk GT Rally in Elmira, New York, July 30-31 (August long weekend) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Honda Hawk GT Rally in Elmira, New York, July 30-31 (August long weekend)

Relax

Calling all Honda Hawk GT owners (past , present, and future)!

There's an annual Hawk rally 4 hours from Toronto in Elmira, NY on the August long weekend (July 30-31, no long weekend in the US). As described by the organizer: "You know the drill by now; plenty of wrenching, bbq, and good times. Plenty of space in my yard for camping, or pile into the bunk room. There’s 5 beds and a few air mattresses, first come first served."

More details here: 2022 CTHR - July 30-31 - Honda Hawk GT Forum

If anyone from the GTA wants to join us, our plan is to leave Friday morning 5:30 from Mississauga, stop for a pickup in Hamilton, then cross at Fort Erie and take 190, 400, 20A and 390 over to Bully Hill by 11:30 to meet with Gino and company.

I'm a fair weather rider, so if it looks like rain on the way there or back, I may end up driving, in which case I become the support vehicle for those riding, and you can stow your stuff in my car if you want.

Here's a tentative route going through the Niagara back roads if we have time:

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Carm...1659094200!3e0

Sounds like a great time. Would love to join just to see all the Hawks, but summer weekends are precious with the boy home from university and a to-do list on the house and boat as long as my arm...

Have a great time, and here's to good enough weather to keep you on two wheels...

Back
Top Bottom