Honda Fender Eliminator | GTAMotorcycle.com

Honda Fender Eliminator

Anything with the license plate tucked in ahead of the rear axle is on questionable grounds. The turn signals are not the required 9" / 230mm separation distance apart (and are probably nowhere near bright enough - I've yet to see a single one of these things in which they even approach stock levels of brightness). There's no red rear reflector, there are no red side reflectors at the rear of the bike, and there's no mudguard.

Same situation as all the others.

Really wish there were more 'fender reducer' kits, that would simply reduce the mudguard in size while taking pains to remain legal.

Ok i don't really need a fully legal setup... the cops in this area really don't care that much as long as the plate is visible.

What was the purpose in asking the question?

Whether something is enforced or not, is different from whether it is legal or not ...

Regardless of legality, for your own safety, have BRIGHT turn signals. If you don't want them on the tail section, I've seen people fabricate a couple of little brackets to mount the stock signals on the passenger pegs or on the place where the passenger pegs normally attach.

Nothing sweeter than having your riding buddy rear-end you because he couldn't see your turn signal.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom