Home Mechanic | GTAMotorcycle.com

Home Mechanic

Wyled

Hi everyone,

Would anyone happen to be able to put me in contact with a home mechanic that travels to you and can possibly give a quote before arranging an appointment. I am located in the Junction/high park area of toronto. There is a shop not too far from me but it's a few blocks away and unfortunately not only does my bike not start and I haven't been able to diagnose why, but also I somehow blue the LCD and all electrical. The battery is good as she cranks but no lights, LCD or anything. I'm sort of past trying to do this myself as I think I break two things every time I fix one and just want to be able to ride. I need to get it started, electrical fixed, and install a new sprocket, brake lines and potentially one remote controlled electrical component.

Thanks, i can give my number out too

Calling @frekeyguy . He is good. He picks up bikes, fixes them and then brings them back. He is @motomechto outside of gtam. His website is broken now, but you can still find him on facebook and IG.

Given the description of your problems, I cant see how any mechanic could give you a firm price as there may be a lot going on. All I can tell you is he communicates a lot and I have never heard anyone bitching about being overcharged.

As for what is actually wrong, I would guess that your main fuse is blown. Why is the question that should be answered.

Last edited:
good advice given

only quote you're likely to get is an hourly rate
can't quote troubleshooting duration

you can ask to not go over whatever budget it is you have in mind

Calling @frekeyguy . He is good. He picks up bikes, fixes them and then brings them back. He is @motomechto outside of gtam. His website is broken now, but you can still find him on facebook and IG.

Given the description of your problems, I cant see how any mechanic could give you a firm price as there may be a lot going on. All I can tell you is he communicates a lot and I have never heard anyone bitching about being overcharged.

As for what is actually wrong, I would guess that your main fuse is blown. Why is the question that should be answered.
Would you happen to have his pone number

Would you happen to have his pone number
If you're on Facebook, message him there on his page at Motomechto. Might get faster results.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

I've done electrical trouble shooting for ages in construction. Sometimes I can cure a situation over the phone, sometimes on site before I get out of the truck and sometimes it takes days. What's the bike make, model and year?

Back
Top Bottom