Hit and run boy doing well | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hit and run boy doing well

MacDoc

Site Supporter
Toronto police said this little boy died in a hit-and-run. Doctors are now hoping for a full recovery
By Temur DurraniStaff Reporter
Fri., July 5, 2019timer2 min. read
The father of 4-year-old Radi Chowdhury, whose injuries from a hit-and-run were so severe that police mistakenly reported the boy had died, says doctors are now hopeful for a full recovery.
Radi was left paralyzed and in a coma after he was hit on the afternoon of May 26 by a motorcyclist on Victoria Park Ave., at Adair Rd., north of St. Clair Ave. E.
“He’s smiling, he’s healing and that’s much more than I could’ve hoped for a month ago,” an elated Ruhul Chowdhury told the Star on Thursday night.
Chowdhury said he took his first selfie with Radi this week after doctors at the Hospital for Sick Children weren’t sure he would even make it through the night in May.
He’s beginning to move and feel alert when he’s called upon, Chowdhury said, and he often tries to recognize people around him, even attempting to speak.
Toronto police said this little boy died in a hit-and-run. Doctors are now hoping for a full recovery | The Star

good stuff

I notice they say full “body” recovery. The poor little guy still sounds like he has some pretty serious brain trauma. Kids are resilient. Here’s hoping he does recover completely.

any update on that pos 1%er and his harley?

Also, I read a lot about this kids dad just after the accident. That guy is a real role model.

This brings a happy tear to my eye. My 5 year old has darted into the street (what kid hasn't) and the panic and fear that sets even when nothing happens, I can't imagine what his parents felt.

So happy to see he survived and is doing much better.

Last edited:
Damn good news for a change! Made my day. I was wondering about this just the other day.

Back
Top Bottom