Help with a Leak + Spark Plugs | GTAMotorcycle.com

Help with a Leak + Spark Plugs

Dresden

Hi guys,

I have a small leak seeping out of the left engine casing. I have no clue what it could be... Only happens when the bike is on its side or when I am riding. If Its on the rear stand, nothing. I've included a pic of where the leak is coming out of. Previous owner had low-slided the bike on the left side too.

Also, I need to have the spark plugs changed. Any idea where I can buy them in the mississauga area? Which should I be replacing them with? NGK?

Thank you!

Attachments

• 15093-2003-Suzuki-GSX-R.jpg
    15093-2003-Suzuki-GSX-R.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 40
chances are your stator cover is cracked, when the engine heats up the crack opens up. you will have to replace it. and to replace your spark plugs go to ctc.

They're all easy fixes. If the leak is not anything serious underlying.

Ask djltoronto for a shop manual. He has most of the manuals in digital versions.

U might get a used stator cover from ebay or some salvage shop

chances are your stator cover is cracked, when the engine heats up the crack opens up. you will have to replace it. and to replace your spark plugs go to ctc.

Thanks Stewart. I'll pick up the plugs from CTC as you mentioned and stop by the shop.

Appreciate the help guys. I'm looking out for the stator cover (2003 gsxr), incase anyone comes across one.

CTC probably won't have the plugs. They have a very limited choice for bikes.
Go to any independant or full-service dealer.

partsource can order the plugs if you know which ones you need. Napa will probably have them in stock.

Back
Top Bottom