Help! Exhaust upgrade questions for 250! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Help! Exhaust upgrade questions for 250!

KawasakiGal

Site Supporter
Just picked up my 250R, I find the exhaust to be extremely quiet. My worst fear as described by one other member is adding an exhaust only to sound like Im running a big fart can .....wondering if there are any options for slip ons that would add a deeper louder sound to the bike?

Any help suggestions are much appreciated.

Jenn!

I purchased a 250R from a fellow GTA member. He had installed a FMF CF slip on and it sounds great. Nice and deep - not raspy at all. Check out You Tube for sound reviews of various options.

i heard the yoshi's and two brothers are pretty good sounding slip-ons although the two brothers one is fricking loud!

this is what i heard from seeing other 250rs w/ them. mines still stock hahah.

i've been lookin into some exhausts myself too for a bit more money u can get a full exhaust from most of the brand names and then just go get ur bike rejetted so it doesnt run super lean.

good luck though! and post pics when ur done!

The Two Brothers pipe is the worst!

Go for a full carbon Yoshi. You'll get another 40-50 HP from that.
trollface.jpg

It won't be as quiet when you rev it up, which you will probably do most of the time... but if you are really going to look for an aftermarket exhaust, i would say either yoshi or akrapovic.

I thought the yoshi was a bit high pitched, I liked the sound of the M4 slip on, but I havent heard the akrapovic pipe as yet.

Area P Full system, it costs roughly the same as a slip on.

Alternate is PLMFG - which essentially is a direct copy of the Area P system. This is a photo of the standard length system they have posted on another forum.

wmb4oh.jpg

24b3od0.jpg

Get the long (i.e. quiet) version if you decide to get either of these two.

Back
Top Bottom