Hamilton Area Legal Representation? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hamilton Area Legal Representation?

fugazi

Hello,

I was charged with careless driving after falling over in the rain. Thread with more detailed story and such can be found here http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?146607-Sooo-wrecked-my-bike.-Need-some-help.

After browsing the board a bit I found most people speak highly of Redline, so I gave them a call. Unfortunately, they have an additional charge for out of town courts. They recommended I seek local representation. Maybe I suck at searching, but I couldn't find anything in Hamilton on these boards. I have used Xcopper before and was less than pleased with the results, so they're out of the question. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations. Thanks.

If it was me, I would pay the extra charge for redline.

Failing that, you could go for a free consultation with the H.E.L.P. guy. He's on Upper James just south of wal-mart. Someone who's worked for a para-legal advised me to use him as he apparently gets along well with the JP's. At the least he seems like an honest guy and gave me advice on how to proceed with my case on my own seeing as I had done half the work already.

Back
Top Bottom