Guzzi Griso owners? looking for your ownership experience | GTAMotorcycle.com

Guzzi Griso owners? looking for your ownership experience

johnsazzr

Sold my 2018 Goldwing in the fall...was not riding it enough to justify 30k value...was able to sell it for exactly what I paid after 12 mths of riding (lost the tax of course)
Putting the $$ into a new C8 2020 or 2021 MY.

Anyways I still want to get a relatively cheap, smaller bike to do some short rides when I get the itch..
I am very drawn to the Moto Guzzi Griso...its looks and sound alone are so sweet. I don't need anything for long distance ...the torque should be sufficient for my needs.
My only concern is long term maintenance and reliability. I am not in GTA so don't want to get into something that will require regular visits to a dealership. I am only considering 2014 or newer low mileage...

Any owners out there I would appreciate any of your positive and negative experiences.

You can try and talk to George at Corsa Meccanica. He's a good guy and has been selling and servicing MG for quite a while. He might be able to give you some info (or maybe even a line on one).

I rode with a fellow that had a Norge, it was great. Super dependable, he put about 80K on it for 4 years without anything but maintenance.

used Guzzi can be obtained at very attractive price and it has loads of character.

The V7 or the new V85tt are neat and have the some base tech like abs, only the late model Griso will be found with abs.

Their owners love them for the simple design and service needs like the old air-head BMWs.

watching some vids I think I could do the maintenance on one of these...not a super handy guy but I used to do it to my simpler Japanese bikes in the 80's and 90's ...seems pretty doable

Back
Top Bottom