GTAMotorcycle.com would like to welcome and thank our new forum sponsor Allstate Insurance Company of Canada | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTAMotorcycle.com would like to welcome and thank our new forum sponsor Allstate Insurance Company of Canada

cutekill

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Rider Training Professional
GTAMotorcycle.com would like to welcome and thank our new forum sponsor Michelle Edwards from Allstate Insurance Company of Canada.

I’m extremely proud to be your new GTAMotorcycle sponsor! I’ve been insuring motorcycles since 2011. I offer competitive insurance rates for touring bikes, cruisers, sport touring and standard bikes. I also have great rates for sport, naked sport and super sport bikes if you’re over 30 with a clean driving record and 1 year of prior motorcycle insurance, even with an M2! I’m extremely proud to be your new GTAMotorcycle sponsor, please feel free to call or email me!

Michelle Edwards
Senior Agent
Allstate Insurance Company of Canada
Direct Telephone: 289-460-3943
Email: medwards@allstate.ca

GTAMotorcycle.com would like to welcome and thank our new forum sponsor Michelle Edwards from Allstate Insurance Company of Canada.

Michelle Edwards
Senior Agent

Michelle Edwards
Senior Agent
Thanks for the welcome!

M1 Riders over 30 years old Welcome!!!!!
If you're looking for a quote, feel free to contact me via email, or by phone. I won't be able to help everyone, but hopefully I'm able to save some of you money this riding season. I'll also point you in the right direction if we aren't the right fit for you. Now accepting M1 riders 30 years of age with no prior bike history! Other qualifications needed, inquire within. My direct number is 289-460-3943. My email is medwards@allstate.ca

Hey team
I had the pleasure of working with Michelle to get m1 insurance this week, and it was a straightforward and affordable experience.
10/10 recommend.
Tyler A
really?
first post writing a glowing review of a highly unlikely scenario?
Not only getting insured as an M1, but doing it with all state and no bundle?

Hey team
I had the pleasure of working with Michelle to get m1 insurance this week, and it was a straightforward and affordable experience.
10/10 recommend.
Tyler A
Allstate has a single use policy "fee" (meaning if you only insure 1 item with them) what did they charge you for that?

M1 Riders over 30 years old Welcome!!!!!
If you're looking for a quote, feel free to contact me via email, or by phone. I won't be able to help everyone, but hopefully I'm able to save some of you money this riding season. I'll also point you in the right direction if we aren't the right fit for you. Now accepting M1 riders 30 years of age with no prior bike history! Other qualifications needed, inquire within. My direct number is 289-460-3943. My email is medwards@allstate.ca
Thanks Michelle for directing me to this forum and for insuring my 2019 Suzuki SV650.. I can't thank you enough. Less than half the price of the lowest quote I received and she set me up the same day. I'm a new rider, and was discouraged by the price I was quoted with other brokers. I concur with Table and Company, I highly recommend Michelle and will be spreading the word. Thanks again Michelle!

really?
first post writing a glowing review of a highly unlikely scenario?
Not only getting insured as an M1, but doing it with all state and no bundle?
ive been bigging up Michelle forever, ye of little faith.

Thanks Michelle for directing me to this forum and for insuring my 2019 Suzuki SV650.. I can't thank you enough. Less than half the price of the lowest quote I received and she set me up the same day. I'm a new rider, and was discouraged by the price I was quoted with other brokers. I concur with Table and Company, I highly recommend Michelle and will be spreading the word. Thanks again Michelle!
It was my pleasure, and thanks for the recommendation!!

Back
Top Bottom