Group ride | GTAMotorcycle.com

Group ride

FLSTC

A relative sent me some photos from their dashcam -

nedDWec.jpg

715sn6u.jpg

Iv2bxuJ.jpg

Doing a burnout in front of another car is really bad idea.. pieces of rubber, small stones and other stuff can fly into a windshield and then someone can get very upset..

What's the rightmost bike, the one with the Gatling gun pipes?

This is the biggest reason I'm hesitant to join group rides. People do stupid sh!t in groups. One rotten egg will ruin it for everyone.

A relative sent me some photos from their dashcam -

Lol. Had a pretty good idea where that was just by the M4, M2, GrandTurismo, R8, and RS3!

High risk of the CBR600RR rider getting hit from behind by a driver or another rider that doesn’t notice his weak brake lamp.

L0u2Yha.jpg

Lol. Had a pretty good idea where that was just by the M4, M2, GrandTurismo, R8, and RS3!
You know how we do in da 'bridge. (well not me, my @$$ is broke, but yeah lol)
I find it weird when I'm somewhere else in the GTA and someone is like " oh look there's a (insert car here)!" and I think to myself "I see that car at Longo's all the time" lol

Surprised (or not actually, because people do dumb $#!+) anyone would do a burnout at that intersection....probably the 2nd biggest heatscore are behind hwy 7 & Weston

Sent from my Purple LGG4 using Tapatalk

@FLSTC I second the great dash cam.
What kind is that?

Sent from my Purple LGG4 using Tapatalk

Apparently, the three photos are from her cell phone. She said she’ll download the video from her dashcam later on.

judging by the looks of that rear tire
dude like to do burnouts and ride on straight roads

You know how we do in da 'bridge. (well not me, my @$$ is broke, but yeah lol)
I find it weird when I'm somewhere else in the GTA and someone is like " oh look there's a (insert car here)!" and I think to myself "I see that car at Longo's all the time" lol

Surprised (or not actually, because people do dumb $#!+) anyone would do a burnout at that intersection....probably the 2nd biggest heatscore are behind hwy 7 & Weston

I thought that to myself when I lived in Woodbridge until I moved out East and there are significantly less performance cars driving around.

I'm just wondering who the guy is trying to impress considering he's in the back of the pack and everyone is facing forwards.

Back
Top Bottom