Grom but bigger | GTAMotorcycle.com

Grom but bigger

motorsiklo

Hi guys and gals. I just passed my M1 exit test today.

I really love the sitting and handle bars position of a Grom. Would you say a KTM is similar to Grom but bigger?

What other motorcycles would you recommend that's in the style of Grom but size up to it? Thanks in advance! ☺️

I really love the sitting and handle bars position of a Grom. Would you say a KTM is similar to Grom but bigger?

What other motorcycles would you recommend that's in the style of Grom but size up to it? Thanks in advance! ☺️
if by gromlike you mean small and fun, there are a number of options:

You can get a grom, or you can get a supermoto/dualsport
you mentioned KTM, you can look into the 390 duke, wet weight is like 350 or something and tons more power than a grom

Congrats. Bigger in what way? Similar in what way? You want physically larger? You want a bigger engine (how big)?

Personally, I would get an enduro or street 250 to 300 for a first bike. Cheap, bulletproof, easy to find, insurance as good as it gets, low depreciation if you buy used, etc.

When you get your second bike, try for from style. Grom is short which does you no favours for visibility. Ktm 390 reliability would have me concerned and insurance will likely be higher than a <300.. tw200 is a funky bike. Way down on power from the 250/300 bikes though.

The category you're looking at is the standard-type motorcycle. Sometimes also called the naked or roadster. The next step up in terms of engine size would be the ~300-400cc range:

In addition to the KTM 390 Duke, in this segment, you might also try sitting on a BMW G310R, Honda CB300R, Husqvarna Vitpilen 401, Yamaha MT-03, Kawasaki Z400.

The category you're looking at is the standard-type motorcycle. Sometimes also called the naked or roadster. The next step up in terms of engine size would be the ~300-400cc range:

In addition to the KTM 390 Duke, in this segment, you might also try sitting on a BMW G310R, Honda CB300R, Husqvarna Vitpilen 401, Yamaha MT-03, Kawasaki Z400.
Yes, I think it's the category I'm trying to find out. So it's naked or roadster eh?

What I mean by bigger is...if the Grom was physically bigger. What bike is similar. Thanks all!

390 Duke is a great little motorcycle
and it's a real bike

the BMW G310R is a direct comparison
also made for the India market and exported as it's great little bike
maybe the same factory?

Groms are cool, much fun to be had apparently
but they are a novelty, a minibike

other manus sell Grom like things
that are still minibikes

Back
Top Bottom