GPS Died replacement recommendations | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GPS Died replacement recommendations

I keep saying I' going to invest in a GPS as I am famous for getting myself lost because I'm paying more attention to the scenery than the name of the road I am turning onto! I often find myself somewhere nowhere near where I was planning on riding to! Sometimes this isn't a problem, other times it's a P.I.T.A. But every time I start looking into it, by the time I get a GPS, and mount and some type of comm system so I can hear the GPS in my helmet I am looking at a LOT of money and usually end up passing. One of these years I'll bite that bullet and probably wonder why I didn't do it sooner.

But better than Google maps? I can't leave Google lol

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Well if it works for you great, I never use google maps outside of exporting a trip to google earth to view sat images and street view.

Smart Phones definitely have a more fluid look when routing probably because modern phones have way more processing power then a dedicated GPS.

I keep saying I' going to invest in a GPS as I am famous for getting myself lost because I'm paying more attention to the scenery than the name of the road I am turning onto! I often find myself somewhere nowhere near where I was planning on riding to! Sometimes this isn't a problem, other times it's a P.I.T.A. But every time I start looking into it, by the time I get a GPS, and mount and some type of comm system so I can hear the GPS in my helmet I am looking at a LOT of money and usually end up passing. One of these years I'll bite that bullet and probably wonder why I didn't do it sooner.
phone + bluetooth setup. depending on your data plan this shouldn't cost you much.

Back
Top Bottom