Got my M2 through a course, but M1 expired.. help!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Got my M2 through a course, but M1 expired.. help!!

Zzr250

Hey riders!

Hi all, hope you are well. I had recently gotten my M1 on September 28th, and finished the M2 course through Learning Curves on October 10th.

I know that you have to wait 60 days after your M1 to get your M2 from the DriveTest, and that the M1 expires in 90 days. However, due to a mishap on my end, it seems that my M1 has expired.

From what I've read online, the M2 certificate is good for 6 months. So, if I go and the DriveTest says my M1 is expired, I can just do my M1 again and then file my M2 in the 60 days before it expires right? Just wanted to confirm this.

Also, is there any grace period after the M1 expires? Read this online but I doubt it. Thank you!!

It does not matter. As soon as you passed your M2 the M1 was finished with. You just had to wait the 60 days to claim full M2 privilege's.

Just go into the MTO with your M2 cert and they will issue you the new license.

Hey riders!

Hi all, hope you are well. I had recently gotten my M1 on September 28th, and finished the M2 course through Learning Curves on October 10th.

I know that you have to wait 60 days after your M1 to get your M2 from the DriveTest, and that the M1 expires in 90 days. However, due to a mishap on my end, it seems that my M1 has expired.

From what I've read online, the M2 certificate is good for 6 months. So, if I go and the DriveTest says my M1 is expired, I can just do my M1 again and then file my M2 in the 60 days before it expires right? Just wanted to confirm this.

Also, is there any grace period after the M1 expires? Read this online but I doubt it. Thank you!!

You have 6 months from the date you passed your M1 exit to go into DriveTest to pickup your M2. Any longer then that and they start deleting your info and you’ll have to do it all over.

It does not matter. As soon as you passed your M2 the M1 was finished with. You just had to wait the 60 days to claim full M2 privilege's.

Just go into the MTO with your M2 cert and they will issue you the new license.

These days one just has to show up with DL in hand. I believe all schools send their testing reports electronically to the Ministry.

You have 6 months from date of accomplishing your M2. After that, the MTO will delete the note in their system that you have passed it. Once that happens, you’re back to square one.

Back
Top Bottom