FS: Like New Firstgear Mesh Jacket - Black, XS | GTAMotorcycle.com

FS: Like New Firstgear Mesh Jacket - Black, XS

azia

Site Supporter
FS: Like New Firstgear Mesh Jacket - Black, XS ***SOLD***

This jacket was used twice for a few hours so it's like new. Mesh outer with inner soft (cotton?) lining. Also has detachable inner rain liner that zips and snaps in.

It is true-to-size XS. I used to wear XS in women's clothing brands and this fit with a fitted hoody or sweater underneath. I now wear S and it still zips but with thinner layer underneath.

The shoulder and elbow pads are fairly thick. I would stay the same if not better than most Scorpion, JR, Icon, etc. women's stuff. The back is a thin small foam pad. Might want to add your own. Inside it has a pocket on one side in the white lining and one pocket on the other side in the rain liner.

I believe this was from 2009 or 2010 as it's no longer available. It retailed $150US, not sure about Cdn. The newer version retails $170US.

Here's the old page on MotorcycleGear.com. http://www.motorcyclegear.com/stree...ar/ladies_contour_mesh_motorcycle_jacket.html

firstgearjacket7.jpg

firstgearjacket5.jpg

firstgearjacket.jpg

firstgearjacket2.jpg

firstgearjacket3.jpg

firstgearjacket4.jpg

Selling for $75. I work near Yonge & Bloor or we can meet up somewhere in Markham/Stouffville area or arrange something else.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom