FS: DARK TINT VISOR SHIELD for ARAI RR5 CORSAIR-V RX-7 RX-Q - $70 | GTAMotorcycle.com

FS: DARK TINT VISOR SHIELD for ARAI RR5 CORSAIR-V RX-7 RX-Q - $70

Cha0s00100

FS: DARK TINT VISOR SHIELD for ARAI RR5 CORSAIR-V RX-7 RX-Q - $70

I have an older gen RX-7 and she screen is too big for my helmet so I cant use it . . . Never used, brand new.

Fits Arai Models: [RX-7RR5, RX-Q, RX-7GP, Corsair-V, Quantum (2010-2011)]

Product Info:

- High-Quality Finish
- Impact Resistant

- UV Ray Protection

- One-Piece Injection Moulding

- Superior Vision Clarity

- Race Approved

- Made of 100% polycarbonate (shatterproof) - view the video below to witness the benefits of this aerospace material

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=288747593&Guid=1306bea6-c710-a20b-2716-b819ffff01f6

9967f99_20.jpeg

Hey guys I need some input regarding this sale. Fellow GTAM member got this item after we set a time and place to complete the transaction. Reason I was selling it it mentioned in the add itself. The member contacts me that its not an original Arai visor ( which I made no mention of in the add or even knew the difference ). He is now dissatisfied and wants a refund. I advised he had time to inspect the item when we completed the transaction and the deal is done. He calls me threatening to discredit who I am because of this. The people who know me, know that I am fair. I would like the GTAM community to let me know if I am being unreasonable by not offering a refund. Let me know guys thanks.

Back
Top Bottom