Free Tire test day for Pro6 Dunlop Challenge riders! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Free Tire test day for Pro6 Dunlop Challenge riders!

Recidivist

Site Supporter
Free Tire test dayfor Pro6 Dunlop Challenge riders!

Pro 6 Cycle and Competition Cycle (trackside tire service)are pleased to announce an upcoming free test day for SOAR Pro 6 Dunlop Challenge riders to test the new USAmade KR448/449 Ntec Slick! The new KR448/449 will be the “spec” tire forthe Pro 6 Dunlop Challenge class at the 2012 SOAR series. This test day will beheld at the upcoming Pro 6 trackday at Shannonville Motorsports Park Nelsoncircuit on Monday May 7 2012 . Pro 6’s own Sandy Noce will be available for setupquestions. John Sharrard from Accelerated Technologies will also be attending forthose who require suspension service. Dunlop KR448/449 Riders will be asked to sharefeedback regarding the new tires, with the results to be published in anupcoming issue of Trackday Hub. GarethJones from Trackday Hub will be photographing the tire test.
To be eligible for the free test day riders must first:
1) Purchase and install their KR448/449 tires.Tires are available for sale at Competition Cycle in Whitby, Pro 6 Cycle inEtobicoke, or the Pro 6/Dunlop track side trailer at SMP test day.
2) Riders must pre-register for round #1 of the SOARPro 6 Dunlop Challenge (proof of registration may be required).
3) Allmotorcycles being ridden at the test day must have Dunlop KR448/449 tiresmounted before entering the track on the test day.
Space is limited,so contact me via email or PM. We are lookingforward to a great day!
Dave Noble
Competition Cycle 2020 Wentworth, Unit 3Whitby, ONL1N 9A8(905)728-1714compcycleinfo@gmail.com

Count Brenndan in Dave!

I'm in too!

I sent you an email. I am in.

Back
Top Bottom