F4i parts????? Anyone want to sell some spares! | GTAMotorcycle.com

F4i parts????? Anyone want to sell some spares!

JohnnyP636

Site Supporter
Having a hard time finding these parts, and was hoping to have better luck here...

I need the following for an F4i

THROTTLE BODIES
COILS
SPARK PLUGS

I can make throttle bodies appear. Not sure about coils - need to see how many spares are availible...

Plugs are unlikely - too bloody expensive.

I can make throttle bodies appear. Not sure about coils - need to see how many spares are availible...

Plugs are unlikely - too bloody expensive.

Whatever you got let me know your price and location please!......I got lucky and found one person that has all 3, but I need more then one set...So anything helps...

As for the Plugs a I know a new set is like $80, but I dont want new ones Im looking for used sets that people arent using...Out of a blown motor, or a set that someone changed for a new set...Something lying around not being used, or that your willing to let go for cheap...

This stuff is for people in Jamaica, their gas is really bad over there and kills fuel system components...A 10 year old set of throttle bodies or spark plugs from here, is better then what they have on their 2 year old bike...Just to give you an idea I swapped a set for my friend out of his F4i, and they looked 100 years old....I put in a very used set that I got for free because the owner put new plugs in, and they were still 50X better then what he had in there....Anything I bring that I say is used, they say thats too new looking to be used....So our garbage is their treasure

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom