F/S - Various gears: Joe Rocket Jackets and pants and Helmets | GTAMotorcycle.com

F/S - Various gears: Joe Rocket Jackets and pants and Helmets

suiside

hey

almost all the bikes are gone from my garage and need to get rid of all these gears.
i have more gears but do not have pics yet ( ie: Icon Leather Jacket, Icon Leather Gloves)

1- Joe Rocket Leather jacket (red, black, white)(in brand new condition) size 42. $220
(only been worn less than 6*** km) this is a 2 piece and has all the zippers and all Armour to be used with the pants.

2- Joe Rocket Leather Pants (Red and black)(in brand new condition) Size 42 ---- SOLD

3- Joe rocket textile jacket (red, black, white)(in brand new condition) size S. $160
(Barely ever worn)

4- Joe rocket Textile Pants (Black) Size L. $160 (Barely ever worn)

5- Icon Textile Jacket (Black) Size XL. ---- SOLD

6- Kawasaki Leather Jacket (black and white).Size 46 $ make an offer
(the best jacket i have ever had, saved me a few times), i have been down with this jacket and there is visible marks of it

7- FAMMZ Spine Protector. Size unsure i think M.---SOLD

8- Daytona riding boots. size 11(i think im selling this one for a friend) ---SOLD

9- Shoei RF-900 (Black, red and white) with original bag in very good condition Size M ---SOLD

10- Shark S500 (blue red) Size M.----SOLD

11- HJC (Black) Size XL ---SOLD

12- HJC (Black) size S ---SOLD

lots of gears guys, almost something for every one lol
please do not hesitate to ask if there is any questions or if i did not provide proper information and detail.
you could always drop by and see the items.
prices are about
please see pics below
cheers

http://img87.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=phoneshots612.jpg

Last edited:
only a set of textile joe rocket (pants and jacket) and leather joe rocket is left.
make offers

ONLY THESE 3 LEFT.
ANY ONE INTERESTED??

- Joe Rocket Leather jacket (red, black, white)(in brand new condition) size 42. $220
(only been worn less than 6*** km) this is a 2 piece and has all the zippers and all Armour to be used with the pants.

- Joe rocket textile jacket (red, black, white)(in brand new condition) size S. $160
(Barely ever worn)

- Joe rocket Textile Pants (Black) Size L. $160 (Barely ever worn)

Back
Top Bottom