Explain the physics | GTAMotorcycle.com

Explain the physics

Conceivably the tires had some of the weight left on them so still had some control authority. Pretty cool.

Tires were still in contact with the asphalt, had just been unloaded partially by hard bits also in contact. Coefficient of traction got too low.

plus and a strong right leg and good hold on the bars didn't hurt much.

If crashes don't count when you only fall that far, then I could take away several hundred 5's

dirt nap

Because it's SuperToprak riding it :)

Knee was already on the ground, elbow close if not on the ground when the front started letting go, he planted his knee and elbow against the ground to stop the bike from falling all the way down which also helped the tires stay a little bit in contact with the ground.

Subsequent to this ... Toprak started and finished the 20 lap race (in 39 C weather) in 3rd place, went through the podium presentation, then watched fellow Turkish rider Bahattin Sofuoglu (Kenan's nephew) win the SSP300 race, and *then* went to the medical centre to get that spot on his elbow looked at. I don't know if his leathers actually wore through, or whether the friction from the slide just gave him a nasty burn - I suspect it was the latter.

Back
Top Bottom