Eric @ Blackmill Performance - Great service! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Eric @ Blackmill Performance - Great service!

Jampy00

Site Supporter
Howdy Folks,

While this will not pertain to 99% of the people that use this forum. I still want to discuss a positive experience I had recently.

I've been looking for a part for my HD off and on for some time. Running into either "out of stock" or "Shipping within USA only"
Before the comments come flying in, Yes, I know I waiting way to long, bad time to buy etc. :p

So I remembered http://www.blackmillperformance.com/ from when I first started looking last year, they clearly state "USA only" but I figured I had nothing to lose to call the company, I also have a my own UPS account so that sometimes help "grease the wheels"

Long story short, great guy. Had the part (he makes them himself) had no issue shipping to Canada (used my account) and it was packed and ready to ship within 2 hours of my original phone call.

As someone who's business survives on us providing excellent service (no matter how busy we are) it is always great to see another small business doing the same!

Just wanted to share something positive.

Just took a quick look at this website.
That is a very nice way to mount the license plate on those HD. Very clean.

Yes, if you see the stock Canadian / EU plate mounting, you'll see why I opted for a change.
To be fair, I don't mind the location. What I dislike is the HUGE hunk of plastic. I think the design could be imporved upon greatly.
But like every bike I owned, I don't look at the "what is" I look at the 'what will be"

0008436_bikecraft_fender_eliminator_to_suit_harley_davidson_fat_bob_2018_up_500_4ee3646228ae98e60a096dfc457e2f5d74438275.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom