Epic Fail... lesson in weed-whacking | GTAMotorcycle.com

Epic Fail... lesson in weed-whacking

park your lap timer in your tail section and lot at it when you're done.

and stop shifting with your clutch, you'll drop even more time.

Funny I took a small weed whacking adventure in the motorcross pond area, after fixating a little too long...I knew I wasnt going to make the corner, so I stood the bike up and rode it out...all was good...lesson learned!

Jenn

stop shifting with your clutch, you'll drop even more time.
I have been telling Mike to get a quick shifter... and change it to GP shift... he will be riding under 1:16 soon... but I can never catch up with him... ummm, Forget about quick shifter/GP shift, stay where you are ... I think you should have a michelin man on your tandem seat(personal tire wall on your back) as well, then I might have a slim chance to catch up with you...

I've got a great video of Teal and I in a battle ... it's sixteen minutes long so I'm going to condense it and post up later.

I doubt it was much of a battle as you were running a quicker pace all day, but I think I'm getting there. It was a productive 2nd day on the R1 and I'm pleased to have ridden my quickest lap at TMP thus far... going to drop the front end a couple more mm and get rid of the sketchy rear tire (looking forward to seeing my "moment" caught on cam).

Lap times aside, it was a fantastic day, and Buckland's safety meeting (for hotshoe) was just perfect!

Much respect to all you on Hot shoe on Sunday, I was in Yellow and couldn't believe how fast some of you guys were. Still a track knob so I'll be there some day.

Back
Top Bottom