E-mail notifications | GTAMotorcycle.com

E-mail notifications

just-me

Simple question, but I don't know.
How do I turn off email notifications?

Tap/click your avatar on the top navigation bar, and a menu should open with a bigger version of your avatar, your number of posts etc. Select 'Preferences', then untick all the boxes you want.

One thing I noticed was that even after doing this, I still got emails from threads I had followed beforehand, so I went to those threads as the emails came in, and deselected then reselected the 'Watch' option, and I didn't get any more emails for that thread. I wanted to keep getting alerts when I visited the forum, but definitely didn't want the dozens of emails some threads can generate.

The above steps are from the mobile website, but I'm pretty sure a desktop browser has roughly the same steps...

Tap/click your avatar on the top navigation bar, and a menu should open with a bigger version of your avatar, your number of posts etc. Select 'Preferences', then untick all the boxes you want.

One thing I noticed was that even after doing this, I still got emails from threads I had followed beforehand, so I went to those threads as the emails came in, and deselected then reselected the 'Watch' option, and I didn't get any more emails for that thread. I wanted to keep getting alerts when I visited the forum, but definitely didn't want the dozens of emails some threads can generate.

The above steps are from the mobile website, but I'm pretty sure a desktop browser has roughly the same steps...
Thanks. I did do part #1, but it did not work, hence my post.
Will try part #2 and then check results.

Back
Top Bottom