Ducati Multistrada 1260 S | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ducati Multistrada 1260 S

Different Spokes TV

Loved this bike when I rode it. It’s not the most comfortable bike in the class or the best off road but on the road it’s a blast. The electronically adjustable suspension that calibrates itself as you ride was awesome. This bike has come a long way since it was first introduced as a 2010 model.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went and took out the new Ducati Diavel 1260s for a ride yesterday. I love the Diavel, I love the sitting "in" the bike feeling, but still having a light motorcycle, unlike most cruisers. I'm too old for sport bikes now. The only thing I don't like is the V-Twin, I find more vibration in my hands compared to a V-Four or Inline-Four. Again, maybe I'm too old. lol. I did not notice any difference in the new 2019 compared to my 2015. I did notice a difference in the ride of the 1260s, it seemed to be smoother on the bumps on the road. The one thing that was very strange, riding east yesterday, the position of the sun around 3:00, you can't see the gauges because of the sun. I had to lean forward and put shade on the gauges to see my speed.
The bike has some really nice features, the cruise control was a nice option. Go test ride one.

I went and took out the new Ducati Diavel 1260s for a ride yesterday. I love the Diavel, I love the sitting "in" the bike feeling, but still having a light motorcycle, unlike most cruisers. I'm too old for sport bikes now. The only thing I don't like is the V-Twin, I find more vibration in my hands compared to a V-Four or Inline-Four. Again, maybe I'm too old. lol. I did not notice any difference in the new 2019 compared to my 2015. I did notice a difference in the ride of the 1260s, it seemed to be smoother on the bumps on the road. The one thing that was very strange, riding east yesterday, the position of the sun around 3:00, you can't see the gauges because of the sun. I had to lean forward and put shade on the gauges to see my speed.
The bike has some really nice features, the cruise control was a nice option. Go test ride one.
I found that the Multistrada also had the feeling of sitting in the motorcycle unlike some of the KTM bikes where you feel more on it.

I gave up having SS as street bikes and after a few years my cruiser was just not as engaging as I wanted it to be so I bought the Multi (1200S). Unless it's lugging below 3500rpm I don't find any vibration in the bars (and definitely smoother/less buzzy than all the 600/1000cc GSXR's I've had.

Back
Top Bottom