Ducati Diavel | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ducati Diavel

Wingboy

Site Supporter
Demo day at Apex in Waterloo today.We did a nice 32km loop at a very spirited (by demo ride standards) pace.
The Diavel has three modes.Sport,touring and urban.In sport mode with a handful of throttle the front wheel is skyward really easily.In touring mode it won't happen and the motor feels very docile.I didn't try urban.The brakes are as good as those on my Hyper, but without the front dive of the much high cg on the Hyper.The roll on acceleration will shove you back into the really deep saddle.Awesome power!I thought i would be bottoming the suspension on the potholes of the back roads of Waterloo,but it never happened.I thought the 240/45 rear tire would make it handle like wheelbarrow full of water,but somehow Ducati has the bike trimmed to handle really light.I still managed to drag my toe slider in most fast turns and touched the peg feelers down a couple of times.Quite predictable tho.
It's not my thing,but it's a cruiser with really big civilized cajones.
It was fun to hook up with Kerry and Jay.I could see Kerry's grin thru her HJC while she flogged the 1100 Hyper and Jay gave the 1200 Multi a work out trying to do his unicycle thing.

Is there a list for demo days in Canada? Would really like to take this thing out.

Call Iconic or GP and ask when the days are set up for.I can't seem to find a list.Grrrr,i should have it somewhere.
I have sent DNA exec request for the info and will post here when i get it.

Last edited:
GP has a demo day on the 23rd @ mosport

Back
Top Bottom