Downed Ninja - Forks of the Credit Rd - Saturday, July 20 2019 around 8:10pm | GTAMotorcycle.com

Downed Ninja - Forks of the Credit Rd - Saturday, July 20 2019 around 8:10pm

Major Tom

Two bikes: first - solo rider, second - two up. First rider went down, stayed on the ground, didn't seem like he could move but was conscious. Must have been highside; front fairing smashed, dents and scuffs on top of the tank, left clipon broke off, footpeg on the side of the road. The pillion on the other bike was his sister. Emergency services arrived at the scene to render assistance.

If you're on this forum, please post an update on the man's condition. GWS!

before.jpg

afer.jpg

Last edited:
GWS riders

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Two bikes: first - solo rider, second - two up. First rider went down, stayed on the ground, didn't seem like he could move but was conscious. Must have been highside; front fairing smashed, dents and scuffs on top of the tank, left clipon broke off, footpeg on the side of the road. The pillion on the other bike was his sister. Emergency services arrived at the scene to render assistance.

If you're on this forum, please post an update on the man's condition. GWS!

View attachment 40784

View attachment 40785

Rider broke his femur and arm. Was taken to Sunnybrook and is scheduled for surgery later today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone,

My name is Gabriel and I was the rider on the 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 that crashed in the video on July 20, 2019. Good news is that I am alive and recovering slowly. I suffered a concussion, broken left femur, broken left humorous, C1-C2 ligament damage and some bruising. Good thing I was wearing full gear because that saved me from death.

One moment, I was having a fun ride down the Forks of the Credit Road practicing my turns with my friend and sister. The next moment, I blink and I see a bunch of trees in front of me. Before I could react, I woke up super dazed on the ground and I couldn't move my body. I was rushed to Sunnybrook and the rest is history.

Thank you for everyone's support!

Ride safely and always wear gear!

Hello everyone,

My name is Gabriel and I was the rider on the 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 that crashed in the video on July 20, 2019. Good news is that I am alive and recovering slowly. I suffered a concussion, broken left femur, broken left humorous, C1-C2 ligament damage and some bruising. Good thing I was wearing full gear because that saved me from death.

One moment, I was having a fun ride down the Forks of the Credit Road practicing my turns with my friend and sister. The next moment, I blink and I see a bunch of trees in front of me. Before I could react, I woke up super dazed on the ground and I couldn't move my body. I was rushed to Sunnybrook and the rest is history.

Thank you for everyone's support!

Ride safely and always wear gear!
Owww. Thanks for the update. Glad to see you are recovering. So many of these threads never have a resolution.

It's amazing how fragile we are. A reasonably low speed crash (300 out of the hairpin wouldn't have been doing anything ridiculous) and you get a busted arm, leg and some spine damage. Yikes. It makes us all realize how lucky we have been when we came off toys in the past.

all right gabe. good to hear from you. I almost took out a bunch of cyclists when I misjudged a corner and went wide at the forks with my 250.
anyhow, take it easy

GWS Gabriel and the other riders.

Back
Top Bottom