csbk rule changes | GTAMotorcycle.com

csbk rule changes

boyoboy

Im really liking the sport bike class changes. 125 hp and run a gsxr 750 if you want. hmm. puts out over 120hp with stock motors ...no expensive engine build req'd!
the gsxr is 900$ more than the 600. pffftt!
this could open the door to new sponsors on a budget.

I like. other news the zx4rr will have its own spec class or similar. and a AM twins class has been added.

all good so far.

been added.

Last edited:
Interesting changes! Round 3 in Edmonton means I get to see some of the action! :)

How come Calabogie isn't on the calendar this year?
(Edit: just realized it wasn't on the 2023 calendar either, last was 2022.)

SmartSelect_20231016-212107_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting changes! Round 3 in Edmonton means I get to see some of the action! :)

How come Calabogie isn't on the calendar this year?
(Edit: just realized it wasn't on the 2023 calendar either, last was 2022.)

View attachment 63848

Calabogie is possibly the worst imaginable place to watch a race, and CSBK is supposed to be a showcase series with exposure for sponsors, not a club series. Racing there was a calendar filler to make up for not having Shannonville I think, and isn't really necessary anymore.

Really happy to see a Western Canada round, something that has been sorely missing since Race City went away. It almost looks like a national series again. I couldn't make any races this year for a variety of reasons, but will definitely be hitting at least one of the Shannonville rounds and probably Mosport next year...

@Priller good point. It would be nice if this spot had stands. I really enjoyed hanging out at the top of the hill and watching the fast riders fly through there / seeing their lines through the last few turns. Shannonville is great for spectators. Haven't been to RAD Torque Raceway yet.
20231019_212521.jpg

Back
Top Bottom