Crashing for views... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Crashing for views...

-Maverick-

The comments say it, gotta believe it.. .YouTubers are crashing for views. There's no way anyone can ride this bad...

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Made it to the 50sec mark. Fml

Most are classic cases of over riding their abilities. Common thread, Watch how fast I can pass you, so you can see my bike in pieces 10 seconds later..lol Really, the "trike" driver thought he should have kept traction control on? lmao

Eediot. Pretty consistent pattern. A pass and/or a wheelie just before a corner preventing him from slowing down to a safe entry speed. Bleeping guy spends half of his time on the wrong side of the road even when he isn't actively crashing. He really is making it through every corner just by luck. Any non-perfect road surface or oncoming vehicle is an automatic crash.

These are the people I'm afraid I'm going to meet coming the other way on the 507.

I watch a lot of these crash videos just to train myself in what not to do and I've lasted over 40 years on the road with only one crash a long time ago (See 1 and 3!).

Crashes almost always have 3 things in common:
1.-Going too fast (for the conditions, or your skill level, or the bike you're on)
2.-Showing off
3.-Not paying attention

Conclusion: ride prudently!

If I found myself going too hot into a corner on broken pavement
and was stupid enough to capture the monumental failure with a GoPro
don't think I'd memorialize the idiocy by putting it on the internet

If I found myself going too hot into a corner on broken pavement
and was stupid enough to capture the monumental failure with a GoPro
don't think I'd memorialize the idiocy by putting it on the internet

His videos are probably monetized.

Oh yeah, thats max wrist, I saw a video of a guy on a 300 outriding him on his cbr1000rr
He lost his mind trying to chase him like a dog chasing a car, and almost got killed for it.
Meanwhile the guy on the r3 was totally chilled out enjoying his day, didnt even know he was in a race with a moron 150ft behind him.

Reactions: J_F

Back
Top Bottom